Code of Conduct for Students
The student is at the center of the activities of the college, also the student is a responsible member of the society. The College expects students to behave in exemplary manner both academically and socially.
- Student may avail the admission to this College by agreeing to abide by this Code of conduct.
- Submitting false documents, to avail governmental facilities by providing false documents will be considered as Cognizable offence.
- Students should have at least 75% presence to be able to appear for university examinations otherwise the examination forms would not be submitted to the university.
- Students should always possess their Identity Cards.
- Students should attend all the lectures regularly and help to complete their curriculum in time.
- Dress code must be followed by the Students.
- The college provides Wi-Fi facility to all the students. The college expects that the students should not misuse the facility.
- Treat all the members of college community with due respect and courtesy.
- Students should follow strictly all the rules and instructions framed by the college from time to time.
- Students should not indulge in ragging or other illegal activities.
- Students should properly utilize resources/facilities provided by the college.
- Students should not arrange any programme without the prior permission of the competent authority.
- Students are expected to participate in all co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Students are expected to maintain discipline and cleanliness in the campus.
- Students are expected to inform the college administration about their serious illness such as fits etc. as to take care of such students.
- If any student is found misbehaving and affecting smooth functioning of the college then the principal may take disciplinary action as per rules.
- Students are expected to take care of their precious belongings. The College will not take any responsibility in the manner.
- The College expects that all the socially and economically backward Students should be aware and avail the governmental facilities or any other facilities time to time. The administration is always ready to extend help.