Skip to content
Special Subject: Chemistry
- To provide in-depth knowledge of scientific and technological aspects of Chemistry .
- To familiarize with current and recent developments in Chemistry
- To enrich knowledge through activities such as industrial visits, projects etc.
- To train students in skills related to Chemistry for academic and industrial requirement.
- To create foundation for research and development in Chemistry
- To develop analytical abilities for independent thinking
- To help students build-up a successful career in Chemistry
Special Subject: Microbiology
- To enrich students’ knowledge and train them in the pure microbial sciences .
- To introduce the concepts of application and research in Microbiology.
- To inculcate sense of scientific responsibilities and social and environment awareness.
- To help students build-up a progressive and successful career