Mahatma Gandhi Sarvodaya Sangh Sanchalit
Padmashree Manibhai Desai Mahavidyalaya, Uruli Kanchan
Department of Computer Science
(B.Sc. Computer Science)
To create a conducive environment for skill-oriented education of high quality in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology. To develop the students’ abilities to be able to compete in global technological society.
To share the knowledge in Computer Science and in interdisciplinary areas to benefit the students; to develop the students from rural area so that they can make careers in Information Technology; to educate students to be successful, ethical, and effective problem-solvers and life-long learners who will contribute positively to the economic well-being of our region and nation; prepare the students to tackle complex 21st Century challenges.
The goals of our undergraduate program (B.Sc. Computer Science) are to:-
- teach students how to use computers effectively, creatively, and intelligently;
- teach computer science as a multifaceted, humanistic discipline of problem solving;
- provide up-to-date curricula in the technical and scientific knowledge needed for the professional and academic goals of our students;
- teach students how to acquire new knowledge, independently, in a world that changes rapidly;
- provide students with experiential learning opportunities;
- educate an increasing number of undergraduates in computer science to meet the growing demands of the regional and national economy.
|B.Sc. Computer Science||3 years Bachelors Degree course of Savitribai Phule Pune University in Computer Science. 100% career oriented professional course. Designed to help you build a career in Information Technology.|