Mahatma Gandhi Sarvodaya Sangh Sanchalit
Padmashree Manibhai Desai Mahavidyalaya, Uruli Kanchan
Department of Computer Applications
(B.B.A. Computer Applications)
Faculty Profile Student Strength Results
To create a conducive environment for skill-oriented education of high quality in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology. To develop the students’ abilities to be able to compete in global technological society.
To share the knowledge in Computer Applications and in interdisciplinary areas to benefit the students; to develop the students from rural area so that they can make careers in Information Technology; to educate students to be successful, ethical, and effective problem-solvers and life-long learners who will contribute positively to the economic well-being of our region and nation; prepare the students to tackle complex 21st Century challenges.
The goals of our undergraduate program (B.B.A. Computer Applications) are to:-
- teach students how to use computers effectively, creatively, and intelligently;
- teach computer applications as a multifaceted, humanistic discipline of problem solving;
- provide up-to-date curricula in the technical and scientific knowledge needed for the professional and academic goals of our students;
- teach students how to acquire new knowledge, independently, in a world that changes rapidly;
- provide students with experiential learning opportunities;
- educate an increasing number of undergraduates in computer science to meet the growing demands of the regional and national economy.
|B.B.A. (C.A.)||3 years Bachelors Degree course of Savitribai Phule Pune University in Computer Applications. 100% career oriented professional course. Designed to teach skills required in the field of Computer Applications.|